Adventures of Shuggy Game Free Download
Adventures of Shuggy Free Download Adventures of Shuggy Free Download PC Game Cracked in Direct Link and Torrent. Adventures of Shuggy is a superb 2D platformer.
Adventures of Shuggy PC Game Overview:
Adventures of Shuggy is developed and published by Smudged Cat Games Ltd. It was released in 14 Jun, 2012.
Shuggy has just inherited a castle full of goblins, ghouls, zombies, and robots. Help him clear out over 100 rooms to make his new home liveable again! Every room in the castle is different, letting Shuggy fly, float, swing, spin, change size, time travel and more as he explores the Dungeon, Boiler Room, Clocktower, Gallery, and Graveyard.
- Co-op play – Play 36 twisted two-player levels in the offline co-op mode, with puzzles that can only be completed through cunning and teamwork.
- Non-linear map screen – Multiple routes through the castle ensure you’ll be able to find another route if you get stuck.
- Boss encounters – Use your wit and cunning to defeat the dastardly bosses in each area of the castle.
- Time travel – Get caught in a time loop and co-operate with your past echoes.
- Rotation – Spin whole levels or interlocking puzzle sections to grab all the gems.
- Seeing double – Utilize multiple Shuggys under the influence of different gravities.
- Teleportation – Use Shuggy’s teleporter to solve some tricky conundrums.
- Tied up in knots – Grab the magic rope and swing your way to victory.
How To Install Adventures of Shuggy Game
Below Links are inter-changeable, please verify all the other servers before requesting re-upload
☆ Go4Up (Multi Links):
☆ Google Drive:
(Unrar with PASSWORD: igg-games.com)
1 - Install Game. (See Tutorials)
2 - No Need to Crack Adventures of Shuggy
3 - Play and Enjoy game.
4 - Have Fun ^_^.
Adventures of Shuggy System Requirements
- Operating System: XP
- CPU-Processor: Dual Core 2.0 GHz
- RAM Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Video Graphics: 128 MB Video RAM and at least Shader Model 2.0
- DirectX®: 9.0
- Hard Drive: 82 MB HD space
- Additional: Xbox 360 controller officially supported