Chroma Lab Game Free Download
Chroma Lab Free Download PC Game Cracked in Direct Link and Torrent. Chroma Lab is a VR particle physics sandbox.
Chroma Lab PC Game Overview:
Chroma Lab is developed and published by Sean Tann. It was released in 22 Aug, 2017.
A colorful fluid simulation toy in VR.
Chroma Lab is based around a high performance, custom particle physics engine that utilises the vast computing power of modern GPUs to calculate billions of individual forces per second between the particles, necessary for them to interact with each other and behave like a fluid.
There is a variety of tools to interact with the particles as well as a well featured options menu that allows you to customise the visuals, physics and save\/load scenes.
- Key featuresBeautiful, psychedelic visuals
- Particles react to background music (any external music player is compatible, may not work with Bluetooth headphones)
- Tools to pick up, hit, pull, explode, shoot and paint the particles
- Placeable force spheres which can also teleport the particles between one another
- Save and load the particles and settings, included are a few presets to get started with
- Adjustable physics settings to change how the particles behave
- Multiple different particle shaders, color pallets and other graphics settings to choose from
- Throw blobs into orbit and create black holes
How To Install Chroma Lab Game
Below Links are inter-changeable, please verify all the other servers before requesting re-upload
☆ Go4Up (Multi Links):
☆ Google Drive:
(Unrar with PASSWORD: igg-games.com)
1 - Install Game. (See Tutorials)
2 - No Need to Crack Chroma Lab
3 - Play and Enjoy game.
4 - Have Fun ^_^.
Chroma Lab System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 10
- CPU-Processor: Any recent dual core but quad core recommended
- RAM Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Video Graphics: AMD R9 280 / Nvidia GTX 970, slower may work but untested, faster = more particles!
- DirectX: Version 11
- Hard Drive Storage: 500 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Requires a VR headset and motion controllers, closing other applications and minimising steam is recommended to avoid occasional dropped frames