Commands & Colors: The Great War Game Free Download
Commands & Colors: The Great War Free Download PC Game Cracked in Direct Link and Torrent. Commands & Colors: The Great War – The Great War allow players to portray important engagements throughout WWI history. The battles focus on the historical deployment of forces….
Commands & Colors: The Great War PC Game Overview
HexWar Games has partnered with Plastic Soldier Company to bring you a digital version of Commands & Colors: The Great War board game. The game allow players to portray important engagements throughout WWI history. The battles focus on the historical deployment of forces and important terrain features of trench fighting in scale with the game system.
The scale of the game is flexible and varies from battle to battle. For some scenarios, a few infantry units may represent an entire wing of a larger battle, while in other scenarios a unit may represent just a few brave soldiers going over the top. The Command card system drives movement, creates a ?fog of war? and presents players with many interesting opportunities; while the battle dice resolve combat quickly and efficiently.
The Combat cards add an element of suspense and will challenge players to coordinate their use in a timely manner. Overall, the battlefield tactics players will need to execute to gain victory conform remarkably well to the strengths and limitations of the various types of WWI units, their weapons, battlefield terrain, and written history.
- 15 scenarios set during the most infamous battles on the western front
- Over 50 unique combat and command cards to simulate tactical and strategic choices
- Make strategic choices faithful to the era with machine guns, trenches, riflemen and bombers
- Lay waste to the World War 1 era battlefield with artillery strikes
- Play as German, British or Canadian combatants
- Commands and Colours – Opening Action 1
- Commands and Colours – Opening Action 2
- Loos (2nd Division Diversionary Attack) – 25 September 1915
- Loos (Hohenzollern Redoubt) – 25 September 1915
- Loos (German Counter-Attack) – 27 September 1915
- Loos (Fight for The Trenches) – 29 September To 3 October 1915
- Loos (Renewed British Offensive) – 13-14 October 1915
- Somme (Hawthorn Ridge Mine Explosion) – 1 July 1916
How To Install Commands & Colors: The Great War Game
Below Links are inter-changeable, please verify all the other servers before requesting re-upload
☆ Google Drive:
(Unrar with PASSWORD: igg-games.com)
1 - Install Game. (See Tutorials)
2 - No Need to Crack Commands & Colors: The Great War
3 - Play and Enjoy game.
4 - Have Fun ^_^.
Commands & Colors: The Great War System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP SP2+
- RAM Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Video Graphics: DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Hard Drive Storage: 800 MB available space