Dead Cells (Update 06/06/2018) Game Free Download
Dead Cells Free Download PC Game Cracked in Direct Link and Torrent. Dead Cells is a rogue-like, metroidvania action-platformer.
Dead Cells PC Game Overview:
Dead Cells is developed and published by Motion Twin. It was released in 9 Oct, 2017.
Roguelike, Rogue-lite, roguelike-like, rogueschmike! No matter what you call them, the world could always use another! As such, we’d like to present for your consideration, the illegitimate child of the roguelike and the metroidvania, the RogueVANIA. Anywho, enough with the sales pitch, let’s take a closer look.
By metroidVania, we’re really talking about a fixed, hand designed, interconnected world. The game takes place on an immense island that never changes. All of the biomes, bosses and the paths between them are present right from the start. Getting to them is another story…
- RogueVania: The progressive exploration of an interconnected world, with the replayability of a rogue-like and the adrenaline pumping threat of permadeath.
- Souls-lite combat: Pattern-based bosses and minions, weapons and spells with unique gameplay. Make do with what you have and don’t forget to roll.
- Nonlinear progression: Unlock new levels with every death and explore undiscovered parts of the castle as you prepare for the inevitable bosses.
- Exploration: Secret rooms, hidden passages, charming landscapes. Death is the new backtracking.
How To Install Dead Cells (Update 06/06/2018) Game
Below Links are inter-changeable, please verify all the other servers before requesting re-upload
☆ Go4Up (Multi Links):
☆ Google Drive:
(Unrar with PASSWORD: igg-games.com)
1 - Install Game. (See Tutorials)
2 - No Need to Crack Dead Cells (Update 06/06/2018)
3 - Play and Enjoy game.
4 - Have Fun ^_^.
Dead Cells (Update 06/06/2018) System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7+
- CPU-Processor: Intel i5+
- RAM Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Video Graphics: Nvidia GTX760+
- Hard Drive Storage: 500 MB available space
- Additional Notes: These are just made up… We have no idea yet…