Grand Class Melee 2 (v1.1.8) Game Free Download
Grand Class Melee 2 Free Download PC Game Cracked in Direct Link and Torrent. Grand Class Melee 2 is an RPG job system arena fighter for 1-4 players.
Grand Class Melee 2 PC Game Overview:
Grand Class Melee 2 is developed and published by Gigatross Games. It was released in 2 Feb, 2015.
Grand Class Melee 2 is an RPG job system arena fighter featuring a huge roster of over 60 character classes to battle with. Drawing inspiration from JRPG favorites and the competitive classics of console multiplayer, players progress through 8 intensifying rounds of fierce combat, gain new abilities each round and build up their arsenals to the top of the class tree.
- Online Battle Mode for long distance fisticuffs on a virtual couch
- Ranked Battle Mode to bring fame to your hard-fought victories (leaderboards are live!)
- Survival Mode where players stand their ground against waves of enemies
- Practice Mode to climb the class tree in comfort and test abilities freely
- Performance Awards for endgame recognition of epic bests & skeledead worsts
- In-game Unlockables that reward your blood, sweat and other fluids
- Achievements & Trading Cards to round out the Steam game experience (cards are live!)
- Fan-driven Class Balancing where your player-submitted feedback assists us in deciding improvements & refinements to individual class balance (class balancing is live!)
How To Install Grand Class Melee 2 (v1.1.8) Game
Below Links are inter-changeable, please verify all the other servers before requesting re-upload
☆ Go4Up (Multi Links):
☆ MultiUp (Multi Links):
☆ Google Drive:
(Unrar with PASSWORD: igg-games.com)
1 - Install Game. (See Tutorials)
2 - No Need to Crack Grand Class Melee 2 (v1.1.8)
3 - Play and Enjoy game.
4 - Have Fun ^_^.
Grand Class Melee 2 (v1.1.8) System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP SP2
- CPU-Processor: Intel dual core 1.6 GHz
- RAM Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Video Graphics: Shader Model 2.0 support
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Hard Drive: 175 MB available space
- Additional Notes: XNA Framework 4.0, .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile