Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine Game Free Download
Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine? Free Download PC Game Cracked in Direct Link and Torrent. Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine? – The year is 1947. The Nazis have been crushed, the Cold War has begun and Soviet agents are sniffing around the ruins of the fabled….
Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine PC Game Overview
The year is 1947. The Nazis have been crushed, the Cold War has begun and Soviet agents are sniffing around the ruins of the fabled Tower of Babel. What are they up to? The CIA recruits renowned archeologist and adventurer, Dr. Henry “Indiana” Jones, to find out. Grab your whip and fedora and join Indy in an epic globe-spanning race in search of the mysterious “Infernal Machine.”
- Experience an action-adventure epic starring Indiana Jones.
- Whip, leap, run, swim and crawl your way through amazing 3D environments.
- Puzzle your way through 17 chapters of a gripping, action-packed story.
- Explore dozens of exotic locales, from the mysterious ruins of Babylon to the labyrinths of the Nubian kings.
- Choose all the weapons you’ll ever want, including post-WWII-era assault rifles, Red-Army machine guns, bazookas, satchel charges and, of course, Indy’s trusty whip and pistol.
- Outwit enemies including Communist goons, strange monsters, robot guardians and more.
How To Install Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine Game
Below Links are inter-changeable, please verify all the other servers before requesting re-upload
☆ Google Drive:
(Unrar with PASSWORD: igg-games.com)
1 - Install Game. (See Tutorials)
2 - No Need to Crack Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine
3 - Play and Enjoy game.
4 - Have Fun ^_^.
Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP or newer
- CPU-Processor: 1.4 GHz
- RAM Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Video Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0c and 256 MB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: 16-bit sound card
- Additional Notes: Mouse, Keyboard