Peninsular War Battles Game Free Download
Peninsular War Battles Free Download PC Game Cracked in Direct Link and Torrent. Peninsular War Battles is the most advanced wargame.
Peninsular War Battles PC Game Overview:
Peninsular War Battles is developed and published by HexWar Games. It was released in 1 Sep, 2017.
Peninsular War Battles places you at the forefront of Napoleon’s campaign to conquer Portugal and Spain. Play is possible as the British, French or Spanish across 5 campaigns with a total of 40 missions. Peninsular War Battles is the most advanced wargame from HexWar yet! The missions represent well researched representation of the major battles of the period with a full range of tactical options available to all the commanders. There are 64 different combat units, each in an accurate depiction of the uniforms, colours and flags of the period. The in-depth game systems allows infantry units to form line, column or square while light infantry units may skirmish in open order. Victory in most battles will go to the commander most able to utilize the combined arms benefits of infantry, cavalry and artillery to the best effect.
- 5 Mission ‘Tutorial’ Campaign
- 3 Mission ‘Invasion’ Campaign
- 8 Mission ‘Assault’ Campaign
- 8 Mission ‘Conquest’ Campaign
- 8 Mission ‘Engagement’ Campaign
- 8 Mission ‘Hammer’ Campaign
- All missions, apart from the tutorial, can be played as both sides
- 53 different historical models representing 66 different unit types.
How To Install Peninsular War Battles Game
Below Links are inter-changeable, please verify all the other servers before requesting re-upload
☆ Go4Up (Multi Links):
☆ Google Drive:
(Unrar with PASSWORD: igg-games.com)
1 - Install Game. (See Tutorials)
2 - No Need to Crack Peninsular War Battles
3 - Play and Enjoy game.
4 - Have Fun ^_^.
Peninsular War Battles System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- CPU-Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD equivalent
- RAM Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Video Graphics: DirectX compatible graphics card
- Video Graphics: Discrete graphics with 256 MB or more VRAM