Secret Ponchos (v1.002) Game Free Download
Secret Ponchos Free Download PC Game Cracked in Direct Link and Torrent. Secret Ponchos is a highly competitive PvP fighting game.
Secret Ponchos PC Game Overview:
Secret Ponchos is developed and published by Switchblade Monkeys Entertainment. It was released in 13 Oct, 2015.
Secret Ponchos is a beautiful but deadly competitive PvP fighting game set in a stylish Spaghetti Western universe. The isometric gameplay is team based and unlike any fighting game or MOBA you’ve played before. Combat is fast-paced, precise and merciless, resulting in a competitive environment where skills matter. There is no auto-attacking or hand-holding – every shot is a skill-shot!
Surviving in the Wild West will not be easy. You’ll be squaring off against the deadliest outlaws in 3v3 shootouts and 1v1 duels. It’s your ability to out maneuver your opponent (range control, timing, accuracy), your cunning team play, and your strategic use of the environment that will determine whether you collect the bounty on your enemies heads or they collect yours.
How To Install Secret Ponchos (v1.002) Game
Below Links are inter-changeable, please verify all the other servers before requesting re-upload
☆ Go4Up (Multi Links):
☆ Google Drive:
(Unrar with PASSWORD: igg-games.com)
1 - Install Game. (See Tutorials)
2 - No Need to Crack Secret Ponchos (v1.002)
3 - Play and Enjoy game.
4 - Have Fun ^_^.
Secret Ponchos (v1.002) System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8
- CPU-Processor: Intel Dual-Core 2.4 GHz or AMD Dual-Core Athlon 2.5 GHz
- RAM Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Video Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 460GTX or AMD Radeon HD 6800 1GB equilavent or higher
- DirectX: Version 10
- Network-Internet: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: Direct X 10 sound device
- Additional Notes: Controller / Gamepad Recomended : Sony PS4 Dual shock, Microsoft Xbox 360® Controller for Windows®. Keyboard/Mouse is supported. Please note: these specifications are deliberately high as we are in the early stages of optimization. They will be gradually reduced.